Industry Research Co added a new research report on “Zeolites Market” 2019-2024 report provides its market share by various sectors with company and product introduction and their position in the Zeolites Industry. Zeolites Market report evaluates the market status across the world and explores the essential macro and micro-economic factors that affecting the progress of the market. Zeolites market report 2019 includes every aspect of the Zeolites industry along with the progress performance.
Prominent Manufacturers of Zeolites Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14275288
Scope of the Report:
Zeolites Report Also Covers Offer for New Project Includes:
- Market Entry Strategies
- Countermeasures of Economic Impact
- Marketing Channels
- Feasibility Studies of New Project Investment
- Research Conclusions of the Zeolites Industry
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Zeolites Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Zeolites .
Enquire Before Purchasing this Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14275288
Reasons for Buying Zeolites Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward-looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
Key Market Trends:
Agriculture Industry to Dominate the Market
– Due to their high ion exchange and water retention capacity, the natural zeolites are extensively used in fertilizers and soil amendment procedures. Zeolites are also used to increase the ammonia retentivity of the soil.
– In the fertilizer industry, zeolites trap undesirable metals and prevent the intake of heavy metals in the food chain. Zeolites trap metals, like copper, cadmium, lead, and zinc. Due to high ion exchange capacity, zeolites are seen as effective carriers of herbicides, fungicides, and pesticides.
– The North American agriculture sector is growing at a steady pace, owing to the decrease in the demand for fertilizer, as well as the drop in grain prices in the domestic market and at a global level. The margin for growers declined, which, in turn, reduces the economic potential of farmers to buy fertilizers for crops.
– In Europe, there is an increase in the consumption of biofuel and bioenergy, which has increased the demand for fodder crops. As fodder crops are the largest consumers of fertilizers, they are expected to boost the demand for zeolites.
– The aforementioned growth in the global agriculture industry is likely to contribute to the demand for zeolites, during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific to Dominate the Market
– In 2018, the Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share. In terms of GDP, China is one of the largest economies in the world. During 2018, the countrys GDP increased by about 6.6%.
– Though the growth in the country remains high, it is gradually diminishing as the population ages and the economy is rebalancing from investment to consumption, manufacturing to services, and external to internal demand.
– China has increased focus and efforts toward combating high levels of environmental pollution in the country. The 13th five-year plan targets the issue, and in 2015, the government published the Water Pollution Prevention and Control Action Plan, aiming to halt the heavily polluting sectors from contaminating water resources.
– However, Chinas most recent environmental report remains negative, suggesting that 61.5% of groundwater and 28.8% of key rivers were classed as not suitable for human contact. In order to reverse the state of severe water pollution, China requires high-grade wastewater treatment technologies, thereby, increasing the demand for zeolites in the country.
– China is a hub for chemical processing, accounting for a major chunk of the chemicals produced globally. The country is the largest producer and consumer of zeolites in the world. China’s refinery capacity is about 14,177 thousand barrels per day, which constitutes 14.6% of the worlds refining capacity.
– Moreover, many refineries in the country have planned to increase the capacities over the next few years, to meet the increasing demand for various chemicals and petrochemicals. With the growing demand for various chemicals globally, the demand for zeolites from this sector is projected to grow, during the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14275288
Detailed TOC of Zeolites Market Report are:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from Water Treatment Industry
4.1.2 Increasing Use of Zeolite as Refrigeration Adsorbents
4.1.3 Other Drivers
4.2.1 Usage of Substitutes for Zeolites
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.2.4 Other Applications
5.3 End-user Industry
5.3.1 Water Treatment
5.3.2 Air Purification
5.3.6 Other End-user Industries
220.127.116.11 South Korea
18.104.22.168 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
22.214.171.124 United States
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Arkema Group
6.4.2 BASF SE
6.4.4 Honeywell International Inc.
6.4.5 Interra Global
6.4.6 KNT Group
6.4.7 SHOWA DENKO KK
6.4.8 Tosoh Corporation
6.4.9 W. R. Grace & Co.
6.4.10 ZEOCEM, a. s.
6.4.11 Zeolyst International, Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Demand for Compact Detergents
7.2 Other Opportunities
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: