The “Periodontal Market” 2019 provides an in-depth analysis of all market dynamics including drivers and restraints, and trends and opportunities. Important factors supporting growth across various is also provided. The impact of prevailing regulatory scenario on both regional and worldwide Periodontal market is provided in detail in the report. Industry Research offers an extensive collection of reports on different markets covering crucial details. The report studies the competitive environment of the Periodontal market is based on company profiles and their efforts on increasing product value and production.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/13999755
Some of The Major Key Players of Periodontal Market Are:
Scope of the Report:
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Periodontal Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Periodontal.
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13999755
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Periodontal market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Periodontal market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Periodontal market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Periodontal market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Periodontal market?
Key Market Trends:
Surgical Devices Segment is Expected to Exhibit Fastest Growth Rate Over the Forecast Period
The surgical devices segment is expected to exhibit the fastest growth rate in the overall market over the forecast period. This segment comprises of dental bone implants and dental bone grafts. Dental bone implants hold the largest share in the surgical treatment segment. The dental implants sub-segment is further segmented into endosteal and subperiosteal. Endosteal contributes the largest share in the dental implants sub-segment.
Endosteal (meaning – in the bone) is the most commonly used type of implant. The various types of endosteal include – screws, cylinders, or blades surgically placed into the jawbone. Each implant holds one or more prosthetic teeth. This type of implant is generally used as an alternative, for patients with bridges or removable dentures. The two common types of endosteal implants are – cylinder (also called screw-type) and blade. In both cylinder and blade types, the prosthetic tooth replacement is fabricated to be placed on the abutment portion of the implant. Endosteal implants are also generally more widely available than subperiosteal implants.
However, the obvious disadvantage of endosteal implants is that they require two separate surgical procedures to install, and prolonged healing periods can leave the patient without an implant for a long time. This option is also unsuitable for people with damaged bone tissues in their jaws, which can often result from facial injuries or severe periodontal diseases. Hence, the demand for endosteal implants is expected to increase over the forecast period.
North America Captured the Largest Market Share and is Expected to Retain its Dominance
North America holds the largest share in the global periodontal market, with the United States being the largest contributor to its revenue. Periodontal disease and tooth decay are the two biggest threats to dental health in the United States. Research studies indicate that gum disease may be linked to several other diseases, including diabetes, heart disease, and certain forms of cancer, and maintaining healthy teeth and gums has become more important than ever. A high burden of periodontal disease in the adult US population is expected, especially among adults aged 65 years and older. Periodontal disease is associated with age, and as US citizens live longer and retain most of their natural teeth, periodontal diseases are expected to gain prominence in the oral health of the adult US population. Therefore, public health programs are required to improve the oral health of US adults.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/13999755
Study objectives of Periodontal Market Report:
- To provide a detailed analysis of the market structure along with the forecast of various segments and sub-segments of the Periodontal market
- To provide insights into factors influencing and affecting market growth
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments based on material, type, design, and end user
- To provide historical, current, and forecast revenue of market segments and sub-segments with respect to regional markets and key countries
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their market shares, core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To provide economic factors, technology trends, and market trends that influence the global Periodontal market
Detailed TOC of Periodontal Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Aging Population
4.2.2 Growing Medical and Dental Tourism in Developing Markets
4.2.3 Rising Awareness about Oral Health
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Lack of Proper Reimbursement of Dental Care
4.3.2 Increase in Cost of Periodontal Surgeries
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Non-surgical Treatment
22.214.171.124 Local Antibiotics
126.96.36.199.2 Other Local Antibiotics
188.8.131.52 Systemic Antibiotics
184.108.40.206.3 Other Systemic Antibiotics
220.127.116.11 Laser Treatment
5.1.2 Surgical Devices
18.104.22.168 Bone Implants
22.214.171.124 Bone Grafting
126.96.36.199.3 Other Bone Grafting
5.2.1 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 Middle East & Africa
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
5.2.5 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Company Profiles
6.1.1 Den-Mat Holdings LLC
6.1.2 Dentsply Sirona
6.1.3 Dexcel Pharma
6.1.5 Medtronic PLC
6.1.6 Institut Straumann AG
6.1.7 Biohorizons Implant Systems Inc.
6.1.8 Zimmer Biomet Inc.
6.1.9 Danaher Corporation
6.1.10 Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: