Global “Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market” is anticipated to an extensive growth during the forecast period 2018-2023. Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market report provides in detail analysis of market with revenue growth and future trends. report contains the forecasts, market size, share estimates and profiles of the leading industry Players.
Get Sample PDF of Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market Report: https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/77777
Following Companies Are Covered by Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market
Scope of the Report:
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market growth rate of market in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Bio-based Platform Chemicals market?
- Who are the key manufacturers in market space?
- What are the market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis of top manufacturers of Bio-based Platform Chemicals market?
- Who are the distributors, traders and dealers of market?
- What are the Bio-based Platform Chemicals market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Bio-based Platform Chemicals market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by types and applications of Bio-based Platform Chemicals market?
- What are sales, revenue, and price analysis by regions of market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245431
Key Market Trends:
Bio-Glycerol Segment to Witness Strong Growth
– Bio-glycerol is a major by-product during the production of bio-diesel through transesterification of triglycerides (fats & vegetable oil feedstocks) with methanol.
– For each triglyceride mole conversion during the biodiesel production process, an equimolar quantity of glycerol is produced, i.e. with a production of 100 kilograms of biodiesel, about 10 kilograms of crude glycerol is produced.
– Bio-based glycerol is comparatively economical and is used as a feedstock in various products, like butanol, 1,3-propanediol, 2,3-butanediol, citric acid, and poly (hydroxyalkanoates).
– Bio-glycerol is widely used in various end-user industries, such as cosmetics, pharmaceuticals, food & beverages, resins, detergents, plastics, and tobacco.
– The demand for bio-glycerol is mainly driven due to the growing demand in countries, like China, India, Indonesia, United States, and Saudi Arabia.
– In addition to the largest market share, bio-glycerol is also expected to be the fastest growing product segment during the forecast period.
North America Region to Dominate the Market
– North America region dominated the global market share in 2018 and is likely to continue holding largest share during the forecast period, owing to government regulations promoting the use of bio-based products, and continuous research & innovations in the field of technological modification.
– Moreover, stringent regulations related to petroleum-based platform chemicals, and depletion of fossil fuel reserves further provides growth opportunity for the bio-based platform chemicals market in the region.
– In addition, end-user industries, such as food & beverage, cosmetics, pharmaceutical, and fertilizer industries in the country are strictly regulated in order to avoid negative effects on the health of citizens. In this regards, these industries are more likely to shift to bio-based raw materials as compared to petroleum-based raw materials.
– With research & development of bio-based platform chemicals and exploration of its beneficial applications in such industries can lead to mandate the use of such bio-based platform chemicals in the region.
– Hence, all such factors are likely to drive the demand for bio-based platform chemicals in the region during the forecast period.
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/14245431
Reasons for buying Report:
- Current and future Bio-based Platform Chemicals market viewpoint in the developed and developing markets
- Analysis of various outlooks of the market with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis
- The segment that is likely to dominate the market
- Regions that are estimated to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period
- Identify the latest developments, Bio-based Platform Chemicals market shares, and strategies employed by the major market players
Detailed TOC of Bio-based Platform Chemicals Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Rising Demand from the Pharmaceutical Industry
4.1.2 Stringent Government Regulations on Conventional Petroleum-based Products
4.2.1 Raw Material Shortage
4.2.2 Fitted Competition from Oil-based Platform Chemicals
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.1 Bio Glycerol
5.1.2 Bio Glutamic Acid
5.1.3 Bio Itaconic Acid
5.1.4 Bio-3-Hydroxypropionic Acid
5.1.5 Bio Succinic Acid
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.2.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Saudi Arabia
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Aktin Chemicals Inc..
6.4.2 BASF SE
6.4.4 Cargill Incorporated
6.4.5 Champlor (Valtris Specialty Chemicals)
6.4.7 Koninklijke DSM N.V.
6.4.8 Evonik Industries AG
6.4.9 GFBiochemicals Ltd.
6.4.10 Kawasaki Kasei Chemicals Ltd.
6.4.11 LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
6.4.12 Nippon Shokubai Co. Ltd
6.4.14 PTT Global Chemical Public Company
6.4.15 Tokyo Chemical Industry Co. Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Consumer Inclination towards Eco-friendly Products
7.2 Technological Modification
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]