The “Formic Acid Market” research report 2019 delivers comprehensive information about the market ranging from the establishment to the predictable growth trend. Formic Acid market report provides brief analytical data of the market contenders globally using advanced methodological approaches, such as SWOT analysis, production chain, cost, sales margin, financial details, recent developments. Formic Acid market report also offers market competitors that includes detailed company profiles along with company product specifications.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244272
In Formic Acid Market Report, Following Companies Are Covered:
Formic Acid Market 2019 report will help the industry aspirants in arranging their strategies. The measurements offered in this report will be an exact and helpful manual to shape the business development. Additionally, will Provide historical data along with a future forecast and detailed analysis and also expected opportunities.
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Formic Acid Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244272
Key Market Trends:
Animal Feed a Huge Market Potential
– Formic acid, as a commercial animal feed additive, is added to animal diet for feed acidification.
– It is used as animal feed additive for fisheries, cattle, poultry, etc. Growth of cattle and poultry is higher in countries, such as the United States, China, India, etc., and these are the countries where the demand for formic acid has increased at a moderately high rate.
– Formic acid is also used as an antibacterial agent and preservative in livestock feed.
– Formic acid is sprayed on fresh hay, in order to delay or halt decay, thereby, allowing the feed a longer survival period. This process is of particular importance in the preservation of winter cattle feed.
– In poultry farming, formic acid is applied to feed, in order to kill salmonella bacteria. These practices are widespread in Europe, but are not as common in the United States, due to the generally low commercial availability of formic acid.
– In addition, the use of formic acid on hay feed may reduce the total milk fat when given to milch cows.
– These applications of formic acid are on the rise, due to the increase in demand for animal feed. This trend is expected to contribute to the demand for formic acid, over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
In 2017, the Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share. The region is expected to dominate the market during the forecast period, owing to the demand for meat and poultry, coupled with the demand from the textile industry in countries, such as China and India. China is among the largest meat producers in the world. The top three categories include pork, chicken, and beef. Pork production in the country increased by 0.8% in 2017, to 53.4 million metric ton. Beef production also increased by 1.3% in 2017, to 7.26 million metric ton. Poultry output increased by 0.5%, to 18.97 million metric ton, while lamb production went up 1.8%, to 4.68 million metric ton. Currently, China has about 560 large and medium-sized tanneries. The leather tanning industry in the country shows signs of decline. The exports decreased by 8.2% in the first half of 2017. This downturn is likely to be due to the renewal process of laboriously adapting to the new environmental standards. The countrys textile market share in the global textile and clothing industry fell from 38.6%, in 2015, to 35.8%, in 2016. The downward trend is seen in major apparel importing regions, such as the United States, European Union, and Japan. All the aforementioned factors, in turn, expected to increase the demand for formic acid in the region during the forecast period.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
- What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
- What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
- At what stage of development are the key market products?
- What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
- What is the outlook for the industry?
- What difference does performance characteristics of Formic Acid create from those of established entities?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244272
Detailed TOC of Formic Acid Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Preservatives and Feed Additives
4.1.2 Increasing Consumption of Meat and Poultry
4.2.1 Emerging Cost-effective Substitutes
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Price Analysis
4.6 Policies and Regulations
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Grade Type
5.2.1 Animal Feed
126.96.36.199 Silage Additive
5.2.2 Leather Tanning
5.2.3 Textile Dyeing and Finishing
5.2.4 Intermediary in Pharmaceuticals
5.2.5 Other Applications
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 ASEAN Countries
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 Middle East
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Anhui Asahi Kasei Chemical
6.4.2 BASF SE
6.4.3 Beijing Chemical Industry Group
6.4.4 Feicheng Acid Chemical
6.4.5 Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Limited
6.4.6 Luxi Chemical Group Co. Ltd
6.4.8 Polioli SpA
6.4.9 Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
6.4.10 Shandong Baoyuan Chemical Co. Ltd
6.4.11 Shanxi Province Yuanping Chemicals Co. Ltd
6.4.12 Wuhan Rui Fuyang Chemical Co. Ltd
6.4.13 Eastman Chemical Company
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Organic Acid as a Substitute for Antibiotics in Animal Feed
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: