The “Geomembranes Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Geomembranes Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Geomembranes market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Geomembranes Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14244230
Scope of the Report:
Geomembranes Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Geomembranes market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Geomembranes market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Geomembranes market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Geomembranes market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Geomembranes market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14244230
Key Market Trends:
Water Management to Dominate the Market
– The water management application dominated the global market in 2018.
– From ponds and canals to reservoirs, the use of geomembranes is everywhere. With more than 50,000 dams worldwide and a lot under construction, the use of geomembrane for water preservation is profound.
– The demand for geomembrane is also increasing in canal lining applications, due to the growing need for efficient usage of water and the remediate groundwater levels. Various countries in Asia-Pacific, such as China, India, and Uzbekistan, are generating the largest demand for geomembranes to be used in the canal lining application.
– Furthermore, the aquaculture industry is considered one of the fastest-growing food sectors, worldwide. According to the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, the value of the global fish trade crossed USD 150 billion in 2017, with the growing demand for salmon and shrimp.
– As the aquaculture market continues to expand, the use of pond liners, such as geomembrane, too will rise.
Germany to Dominate the Europe Region
– Geomembranes used in construction are going to be supported by the well performing building & construction industry in the country.
– Germany witnessed a 2% increase in the building permits in 2018, and this growth trend is expected to continue, owing to the rising demand for real estate, increasing population, increased job security, and low borrowing costs. 2019 looks like a very good year for German construction. German building firms expect to see their nominal sales grow during this year.
– In 2018, the public investment increased in the construction sector. The German State is intending to spend EUR 32,900 million on public infrastructure. This decision is inextricably connected with the substantial increase of the population in Germany.
– Hence, due to the booming housing market and real estate demand, the construction and building industry is expected to grow rapidly. This is expected to increase the demand for geomembranes, which is a cost-effective way to meet the requirements for fluid barriers, containments, and other similar applications.
– The increasing water treatment activities, primarily in the northern region of the country, is boosting the demand for geomembranes. Over the last decade, Germany has not only invested in domestic production of sewage systems, but it has also become an exporter of sewage technology.
– Additionally, the countrys waste management sector also contributes to sustainable production with high recycling and recovery rates, which in turn, helps to save raw materials and primary energy. In 2017, 45 bio-mechanical waste treatment plants with a capacity of around 5 million metric ton treated approximately 4.5 million metric ton of waste, out of which only around 0.5 million metric ton ended up in landfills. Hence, we see a positive outlook for geomembranes from this segment.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Geomembranes Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Geomembranes .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14244230
- Analyzing the size of the Geomembranes market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Geomembranes market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Geomembranes market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Geomembranes market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Geomembranes market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Geomembranes market.
Detailed TOC of Geomembranes Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Use in Lining Applications
4.1.2 Increased Use of Geomembrane in Mining Applications
4.1.3 Stringent Regulatory Framework for Environmental Protection
4.2.1 Increasing Use of Geosynthetic Clay Liner in Lining Systems and Landfill
4.2.2 Potential for Stress Cracking at some situations
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters 5 Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Production Process
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Raw Material
5.1.1 High-density Polyethylene (HDPE)
5.1.2 Low-density Polyethylene (LDPE)
5.1.3 Linear Low-density Polyethylene (LLDPE)
5.1.4 Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
5.1.5 Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer (EPDM)
5.1.6 Polypropylene (PP)
5.1.7 Other Raw Materials
5.2.1 Water Management
5.2.2 Waste Management
5.2.6 Soil Management
5.2.7 Other Applications
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 ASEAN Countries
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Agru America Inc.
6.4.2 Atarfil Sl
6.4.3 Carlisle Syntec Systems
6.4.4 Carthage Mills
6.4.5 Colorado Lining International Inc.
6.4.6 Environmental Protection, Inc.
6.4.7 Firestone Building Products Company LLC
6.4.8 Juta AS
6.4.9 NAUE GmbH & Co. KG
6.4.10 Nilex Inc.
6.4.11 Officine Maccaferri SPA
6.4.12 Plastika Kritis SA
6.4.13 Raven Industries, Inc.
6.4.14 Solmax International Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: