The “Europe Electric Vehicle Battery Management System Market” research report 2019 delivers comprehensive information about the market ranging from the establishment to the predictable growth trend. Europe Electric Vehicle Battery Management System market report provides brief analytical data of the market contenders globally using advanced methodological approaches, such as SWOT analysis, production chain, cost, sales margin, financial details, recent developments. Europe Electric Vehicle Battery Management System market report also offers market competitors that includes detailed company profiles along with company product specifications.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14099086
In Europe Electric Vehicle Battery Management System Market Report, Following Companies Are Covered:
Europe Electric Vehicle Battery Management System Market 2019 report will help the industry aspirants in arranging their strategies. The measurements offered in this report will be an exact and helpful manual to shape the business development. Additionally, will Provide historical data along with a future forecast and detailed analysis and also expected opportunities.
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Europe Electric Vehicle Battery Management System Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14099086
Key Market Trends:
The Passenger Cars Segment is Driving the Demand for Battery Management System
Europe is one of the largest market for electric vehicles across the world, where the demand for electric cars is growing rapidly in every country, which is fueling the demand for battery management system in the region.
In 2017, Europe noticed more than 279 thousand unit sales of plug-in hybrid and battery electric cars, with an increase of 40% from 2016.
– Plug-in hybrid car sales recorded nearly 144 thousand units in 2017, with an increase of 33% from 2016.
– Battery electric car sales recorded nearly 135 thousand units in 2017, with an increase of 49% from 2016.
The countries, like Germany, Norway, the United Kingdom, and France captured nearly 70% of the market share in European hybrid and electric car sales in 2017.
– Germany experienced approximately 117% increase in the hybrid and electric car registrations, with 54 thousand units in 2017 from 2016.
– Norway documented the highest hybrid and electric car registrations, reaching 62 thousand units in 2017, with an increase of 40% from 2016.
– In 2017, the United Kingdom witnessed 47 thousand unit sales of hybrid and electric cars, an increase of 28% from previous year.
Owing to the growing sales of hybrid and electric passenger cars, automobile manufacturers plan to extend their battery management system production capacities over the forecast period.
Norway is Expected to Continue to Dominate the Europe Electric Vehicle Battery Management System Market
Norway is a leader in the deployment of electric cars. The country’s electric cars run almost exclusively off the countrys copious hydropower resource. Nearly a third of all new cars sold in the country in 2018 was expected to be a plug-in model either fully electric or a hybrid, and experts expect the share to rise to as much as 40% in 2019.
The Norwegian parliament has set a target that all new cars must have zero emissions by 2025. However, such enthusiastic embracing of electric vehicles by ordinary Norwegians is not all down to ecological benefits but something more simple, money. Meanwhile motorists are typically subject to punitive levels of taxation, those who buy a purely electric vehicle are rewarded with a string of incentives worth thousands of pounds. Buyers escape heavy import or purchase taxes and are also exempted from 25% VAT.
Apart from Norway, Germany is also witnessing increased demand for electric vehicles, which in turn, is expected to drive the growth of the market studied. The government launched a USD 350 million program in 2017, to install DC fast chargers around the country, and Tesla has begun rapidly building out its Supercharger network. The German government has funded for the development of a nationwide fast-charging network long ago, the results of the funding are now being used by thousands of new electric-car drivers each month.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
- What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
- What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
- At what stage of development are the key market products?
- What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
- What is the outlook for the industry?
- What difference does performance characteristics of Europe Electric Vehicle Battery Management System create from those of established entities?
Purchase this Report (Price 3850 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14099086
Detailed TOC of Europe Electric Vehicle Battery Management System Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Propulsion Type
5.2 Vehicle Type
5.2.1 Passenger Cars
5.2.2 Commercial Vehicle
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Vendor Market Share
6.2 Mergers and Acquisitions
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Denso Corporation
6.3.2 Robert Bosch GmbH
6.3.3 Panasonic Corporation
6.3.4 LG Chem Ltd
6.3.5 Calsonic Kansei Corporation
6.3.6 Hitachi Automotive Systems Ltd
6.3.7 Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
6.3.8 Continental AG
6.3.9 Lithium Balance
6.3.10 Preh GmbH
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: