The “Engine Oil Market” research report 2019 delivers comprehensive information about the market ranging from the establishment to the predictable growth trend. Engine Oil market report provides brief analytical data of the market contenders globally using advanced methodological approaches, such as SWOT analysis, production chain, cost, sales margin, financial details, recent developments. Engine Oil market report also offers market competitors that includes detailed company profiles along with company product specifications.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245150
In Engine Oil Market Report, Following Companies Are Covered:
Engine Oil Market 2019 report will help the industry aspirants in arranging their strategies. The measurements offered in this report will be an exact and helpful manual to shape the business development. Additionally, will Provide historical data along with a future forecast and detailed analysis and also expected opportunities.
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Engine Oil Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245150
Key Market Trends:
Automotive and Other Transportation Segment Dominated the Market
– Engine oils are widely used to lubricate internal combustion engines, and are composed of 75-90% base oils and 10-25% additives.
– They are typically used for applications, such as wear reduction, corrosion protection, and smooth operation of the engine internals. They function by creating a thin film between the moving parts, for enhancing heat transfer and reducing tension during the contact of parts.
– High-mileage engine oils are in demand, owing to the properties that help in oil leak prevention and reduction in oil-burn offs. Most light and heavy vehicle diesel and gasoline engines use 10W40 and 15W40 viscosity grade oils, globally.
– Technological advancements are imposing a threat to the growth of engine oils, owing to the increased engine oil change intervals.
– The increasing production and sales of light-duty vehicles are estimated to have a direct impact on engine oil consumption, which, in turn, is anticipated to drive the demand for the engine oil market during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
The Asia-Pacific region dominated the global market share in 2018. With rising demand for automobiles and the increasing investments in the automotive industry in countries, such as China, India, and Japan, the demand for engine oil is increasing in the region. China is the largest engine oil consumer in the region, as well as globally. Chinas automotive sector has been shaping for product evolution, with the country focusing on manufacturing products to ensure fuel economy and minimize emissions (owing to growing environmental concerns, as a result of the mounting pollution in the country). In India, the automotive industry has been witnessing a continued shift in the vehicle preferences, i.e., evolving vehicle parc, owing to consistent economic development, coupled with rising income; consumers moving from two- to four-wheelers, in turn, resulting in augmenting demand for passenger car motor oils (PCMO). Several automakers have started investing heavily in various segments of the industry, with increasing demand for vehicles. Overall, the market for engine oils is being driven with the growing automotive sales in the region.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
- What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
- What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
- At what stage of development are the key market products?
- What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
- What is the outlook for the industry?
- What difference does performance characteristics of Engine Oil create from those of established entities?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245150
Detailed TOC of Engine Oil Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.2.1 Increasing Automotive Production and Sales
4.2.2 Increasing Adoption of High-performance Lubricants
4.3 Market Restraints
4.3.1 Extended Drain Intervals
4.3.2 Modest Impact of Electric Vehicles (EVs) in the Future
4.4 Value Chain/Supply Chain Analysis
4.5 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
4.6 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 End-user Industry
5.1.1 Power Generation
5.1.2 Automotive and Other Transportation
5.1.3 Heavy Equipment
5.1.4 Metallurgy and Metalworking
5.1.5 Chemical Manufacturing
5.1.6 Other End-user Industries
5.2.1 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 South Korea
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle East
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 United Arab Emirates
188.8.131.52 Rest of Middle East
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Colaborations and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Bharat Petroleum Corp. Ltd
6.4.2 BP PLC
6.4.3 Caltex Australia Group
6.4.4 Chevron Corp.
6.4.5 China National Petroleum Corp. (Petrochina)
6.4.6 China Petrochemical Corp. (SINOPEC Group)
6.4.7 ExxonMobil Corporation
6.4.8 Fuchs Petrolub SE
6.4.9 Gazpromneft – Lubricants Ltd
6.4.10 Gulf Oil Lubricants India Ltd
6.4.11 Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd
6.4.12 Idemitsu Kosan Co. Ltd
6.4.13 Indian Oil Corp. Ltd
6.4.14 JXTG Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation
6.4.18 PETRONAS Lubricants International
6.4.19 Phillips 66 Lubricants
6.4.20 PT Pertamina
6.4.22 Royal Dutch Shell
6.4.23 SK Lubricants Co. Ltd
6.4.24 Tide Water Oil Co. (India) Ltd (Veedol International Ltd)
6.4.25 Total SA
6.4.26 Valvoline Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Automotive Industry in Middle East & Africa
7.2 Numerous Upcoming Construction Projects in North America and APAC
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports:
Hafnium Market 2019 Global Industry Size, Future Trends, Growth Key Factors, Demand, Business Share, Sales & Income, Manufacture Players, Application, Scope, and Opportunities Analysis by Outlook 2023