The “Concrete Admixtures Market” research report 2019-2024 delivers comprehensive information and valuable insights about the Concrete Admixtures industry. The information available in the Concrete Admixtures market report is not only based on the facts but also on the case studies, which analysts have included to convey appropriate information to the clients in a well-versed manner. Concrete Admixtures market report includes valuable information to assist new entrants, as well as established players, to understand the prevailing trends in the market.
Some Companies Are Covered in the Concrete Admixtures Market:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245263
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Concrete Admixtures Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245263
Key Market Trends:
Residential Construction Sector is Likely to Dominate the Market
– The residential sector includes buildings for multi-family housing units, single-unit, duplex, quad-plex, mobile homes, and apartments.
– The rising middle-class population in Asia Pacific has resulted in increasing construction spending for developing residential areas.
– Moreover, there has been a surge in investment for new residential construction activities in the United States, which had increased from USD 252 billion, in 2011, to USD 562.6 billion, in 2018.
– The rising population in the Middle East & African countries, in the recent years, is also likely to drive the residential construction market during the forecast period.
– Hence, the aforementioned reasons are likely to help the residential construction sector dominate the market, during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– The Asia-Pacific region has accounted for the largest market share in 2018, owing to the high construction activities.
– Over the last decade, Chinas construction industry developed rapidly, due to the central governments push for infrastructure investment, as a means to sustain economic growth.
– Under its 13th five-year plan (2016-2020), the Chinese government is planning for infrastructure development of 30,000 km of railway lines and 30,000 km of expressways. Besides, there are numerous airport construction projects, which are either in development or planning stage.
– Additionally, the Chinese government rolled out massive construction plans, including making provision for the movement of 250 million people to its new megacities over the next 10 years, despite efforts to rebalance its economy to a more service-oriented form.
– Apart from China, the construction industry of other countries, like India, Japan, and ASEAN countries, are also growing rapidly.
– Hence, the Asia-Pacific region is likely to continue dominating the market during the forecast period.
Concrete Admixtures Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245263
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Detailed TOC of Concrete Admixtures Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Construction Activities
4.1.2 Increasing Demand for Reduction in Water Usage and Construction Time
4.2.1 Rise in Prices of Raw Materials
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Chemical Admixture
184.108.40.206 Water Reducer
220.127.116.11 Air Entraining Admixture
18.104.22.168 Viscosity Modifier
22.214.171.124 Shrinkage Reducing Admixture
126.96.36.199 Other Chemical Admixtures
5.1.2 Mineral Admixture
188.8.131.52 Fly Ash
184.108.40.206 Silica Fume
220.127.116.11 Rice Husk
18.104.22.168 Blast Furnace Slag
22.214.171.124 Other Mineral Admixtures
5.2 Construction Sector
126.96.36.199 South Korea
188.8.131.52 ASEAN Countries
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 Rest of the Europe
5.3.4 South America
126.96.36.199 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Saudi Arabia
184.108.40.206 South Africa
220.127.116.11 Rest of Middle East & Africa (MEA)
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Ashland Inc.
6.4.2 BASF SE
6.4.3 CEMEX SAB de CV
6.4.4 CICO Technologies Ltd
6.4.5 Euclid Chemical Company
6.4.6 Fosroc International
6.4.7 MAPEI SpA
6.4.8 Pidilite Industries
6.4.9 RPM International Inc.
6.4.10 Sika AG
6.4.11 GCP Applied Technologies Inc. (WR Grace & Co.)
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Adoption of Ready-mix Concrete (RMC) in Developing Economies
7.2 Recovering Construction Industry in South America
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: