The “Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245089
Scope of the Report:
Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245089
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand of Woodwork and Joinery (Furniture)
– Hot-melt adhesives are used for assembly work and for bonding decorative edging. They further increase the structural bonding of wood and aid in joining wood with other materials. Hot-melt adhesives have versatile applications in the woodworking industry.
– They can be used in making architectural and aesthetic elements, for profile wrapping, post forming, and soft forming, among others. Polyurethane adhesives are used to cure exposure to moisture and provide environmental resistance.
– The need for unique and different types of furniture is driving the woodworking industry, and thus, the demand for hot-melt adhesives in this industry is steadily growing.
– The European woodworking and joinery industry is expected to grow at a moderate rate during the forecast period. The residential construction sector in Europe is in a stage of transformation and it is offering an attractive market with the scope for faster development.
– The furniture industry derives its demand mainly from two sectors: domestic or home market and commercial or office market. The increasing per-capita income of the middle classes in European countries has created a demand for domestic furniture from these markets.
– The residential and office construction sector in the EU is expected to grow at moderate rates, with the infrastructure construction activities gaining a boost in the majority of the European countries. The state subsidies provided by different countries for residential construction are driving the growth of the housing construction in Europe.
– On the whole, the demand for PUR hot-melt adhesives for furniture applications is expected to grow at a moderate rate through the forecast period.
Germany to Dominate the Market
Germany recorded a significant GDP growth rate of 2.0% in 2018. The automotive industry is the largest sector in Germany, which accounts for 20% of the total German industry revenues. The public consumption of hot-melt adhesives has increased by 0.5%, supported by the growth of the automotive, electronics, energy and power, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries. The German economy has, in recent years, recovering from crises that plagued its industrial sectors. At present, the public consumption of goods and services has increased significantly with an increase in purchasing power. The market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, owing to an increase in the use of hot-melt adhesives, with demand coming from both domestic and international clients. The construction sector in Germany accounted for about 3.3% of the GDP. The residential construction market segment was expected to experience a moderately high growth rate of around 7% in 2017. Subsequently, the furniture industry is also showing positive growth rates. The packaging industry has a higher market potential with growing demand from consumers, which in turn, is expected to drive the consumption of PUR hot-melt adhesives during the forecast period.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives .
Purchase this Report (Price 3850 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245089
- Analyzing the size of the Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives market.
Detailed TOC of Europe PUR Hot-melt Adhesives Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from the Packaging and Electronics Industries
4.1.2 Increasing Usage of PUR holt-melt adhesives as a Substitute for Solvent-borne Adhesives
4.1.3 Increasing Applications in a Various Industries
4.2.1 Decrease In The Demand In Russia And France
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Technology Snapshot
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Type
5.2 By Application
5.2.4 Woodworking and Joinery (Furniture)
5.2.9 Other Applications
5.3.2 United Kingdom
5.3.7 Rest of Europe
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Adco (UK) Limited
6.4.3 Arkema Group (Bostik SA)
6.4.4 Artimelt AG
6.4.5 Buhnen Gmbh & Co. KG
6.4.6 Delo Industrial Adhesives
6.4.7 DIC Corporation
6.4.9 Franklin International
6.4.10 H.B. Fuller
6.4.11 Henkel AG & Company, KGaA
6.4.12 Jowat SE
6.4.13 Klebchemie M. G. Becker GmbH & Co. KG
6.4.14 Master Bond Inc.
6.4.15 SIKA AG
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Adoption of Bio-based Hot-melt Adhesives
7.2 Innovative Product Development to have Competitive Edge
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: