The “Europe Modified Bitumen Market” research report 2019 delivers comprehensive information about the market ranging from the establishment to the predictable growth trend. Europe Modified Bitumen market report provides brief analytical data of the market contenders globally using advanced methodological approaches, such as SWOT analysis, production chain, cost, sales margin, financial details, recent developments. Europe Modified Bitumen market report also offers market competitors that includes detailed company profiles along with company product specifications.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245100
In Europe Modified Bitumen Market Report, Following Companies Are Covered:
Europe Modified Bitumen Market 2019 report will help the industry aspirants in arranging their strategies. The measurements offered in this report will be an exact and helpful manual to shape the business development. Additionally, will Provide historical data along with a future forecast and detailed analysis and also expected opportunities.
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Europe Modified Bitumen Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245100
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from Road Construction Activities
– Modified bitumen concrete mixture has been an important construction material for roads, airport runways, taxiways, bicycle paths, etc.
– Modifiers, such as binder modifiers and aggregate modifiers, are used to improve the performance of asphalt pavements, in terms of increased resistance to pavement distresses, such as thermal cracking, rutting, stripping etc., thereby prolonging the service life.
– The demand for modified bitumen has been witnessing above-average growth. The demand for bitumen has a direct correlation with the level of ongoing road construction activities
– The United Kingdom has major infrastructure projects in the construction industry, which involve the investments of USD 1.5 billion. The projects involve the development of a road to the East of England and freight route to the Port of Felixstowe.
– The Federal Government of Germany has focused on infrastructure growth in the country. Under the 2030 FTIP (Federal Transport Infrastructure Plan), the government has planned to invest USD 147.6 billion in the development of roads in the country, between 2016 and 2030.
– Apart from the above-mentioned activities, other road expansion activities are also planned in the regions of France, Italy, and Nordic, among others.
– These factors are expected to ensure that copious volumes of modified bitumen are used in pavement applications.
France to Dominate the Market
The French economy, the third-largest in Europe, recorded a GDP growth rate of 1.8%, in 2017, and grew at 2.4% in 2018 (according to IMF). France is the second-largest country in Europe, in the construction segment. The French construction industry has recently gained momentum, after eight years of decline. According to the French Builders Association (Fédération Française du Bâtiment), the construction activity in the country grew from 1.9%, in 2016, to 4.7%, in 2017, in terms of volume. Increase in new residential construction activity, due to tax exemptions in real estate investment, has increased the consumption of modified bitumen in the recent years. In addition, rising construction activities, due to Grand Paris Express Project and other projects in cities and metropolitan areas, along with the construction of modern tramways to improve regional connectivity, have further boosted the market for modified bitumen. Also, growing tourism industry in the country and growing infrastructural projects, due to 2024 Summer Olympic Games, are further expected to drive the market for modified bitumen during the forecast period.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
- What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
- What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
- At what stage of development are the key market products?
- What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
- What is the outlook for the industry?
- What difference does performance characteristics of Europe Modified Bitumen create from those of established entities?
Purchase this Report (Price 3850 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245100
Detailed TOC of Europe Modified Bitumen Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Road Construction and Repair Activities
4.1.2 Increasing Building Renovation and Remodeling
4.1.3 Superior Quality of Modified Bitumen over Normal Bitumen
4.2.1 Occupation Health Hazards Regarding Asphalt
4.2.2 Risk of Fire during Installation
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Modifier Type
5.1.1 Styrene-butadiene-styrene (SBS)
5.1.2 Atactic Polypropylene (APP)
5.1.3 Crumb Rubber
5.1.4 Natural Rubber
5.1.5 Other Modifier Types
5.2 By Application Method
5.2.1 Hot Asphalt Method
5.2.2 Cold Asphalt Method
5.2.3 Torch-applied Method
5.3 By Application
5.3.1 Road Construction
5.3.2 Roofing and Piping
5.3.3 Other Applications
5.4.2 United Kingdom
5.4.6 Rest of Europe
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Alma Petroli SpA
6.4.2 Bitumina Hi-tech Pavement Binders LLC
6.4.4 Colas SA
6.4.5 Eni SpA
6.4.6 ExxonMobil Corporation
6.4.7 GazpromNeft PJSC
6.4.8 Grupa Lotos SA
6.4.9 Nynas AB
6.4.10 Lagan Asphalt Group Ltd
6.4.11 OMV Aktiengesellschaft
6.4.12 ORLEN Asfalt Sp ZOO
6.4.13 PUMA Energy
6.4.16 Royal Dutch Shell PLC
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Innovative Methods for the Production of Crumbed-rubber-modified Bitumen
7.2 Incorporation of Nanotechnology in Bitumen Modification
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: