The “Europe Hot-melt Adhesives Market” research report 2019 delivers comprehensive information about the market ranging from the establishment to the predictable growth trend. Europe Hot-melt Adhesives market report provides brief analytical data of the market contenders globally using advanced methodological approaches, such as SWOT analysis, production chain, cost, sales margin, financial details, recent developments. Europe Hot-melt Adhesives market report also offers market competitors that includes detailed company profiles along with company product specifications.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245108
In Europe Hot-melt Adhesives Market Report, Following Companies Are Covered:
Europe Hot-melt Adhesives Market 2019 report will help the industry aspirants in arranging their strategies. The measurements offered in this report will be an exact and helpful manual to shape the business development. Additionally, will Provide historical data along with a future forecast and detailed analysis and also expected opportunities.
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Europe Hot-melt Adhesives Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245108
Key Market Trends:
Rising Demand from Paper, Board & Packaging
– An extremely high proportion of all industrial products are sold in packaging, either due to stability requirements for storage and transport or for aesthetic reasons.
– Applications of hot-melt adhesives range from corrugated box construction and lamination of printed sheets, to packaging materials used for all types of consumer products and the production of large industrial tubes and cores.
– Although normal envelopes and paper bags consist of just a single layer of material, most packaging materials used nowadays are of different materials that are laminated together.
– The improvement in living standards and higher incomes, especially in developing countries, have increased the demand for a broad range of products, all of which require packaging. Therefore, the demand for packaging has increased the demand for hot-melt adhesives.
– The demand for books and related materials is expected to increase with the increasing population and literacy rate around the world. This is expected to boost the demand for hot-melt adhesives in Europe.
– One of the contributing factors for the potential demand for hot-melt adhesives in the packaging industry is the traditionally low levels of automation. This has caused many packaging producers to use alternate forms of adhesives.
Germany to Dominate the Market
Germany dominated the European market share, in 2018. The automotive industry is the largest sector in Germany, which accounts for 20% of the total German industry revenues. The public consumption of hot-melt adhesives has increased by 0.5%, supported by the growth of the automotive, electronics, energy and power, pharmaceutical, and chemical industries. Consumption growth is expected to add value to the market in Germany. At present, the public consumption of goods and services has increased significantly, with an increase in purchasing power. The market is expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period, owing to an increase in the use of hot-melt adhesives, with demand coming from both domestic and international clients. The construction sector in Germany accounted for about 3.3% of the GDP. The residential market segment is expected to have moderately high growth. The furniture industry is also showing positive growth rates. The packaging industry has higher market potential, with increasing demand from consumers. The aforementioned factors are contributing to the increasing demand for the consumption of hot-melt adhesives in the region, during the forecast period.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
- What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
- What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
- At what stage of development are the key market products?
- What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
- What is the outlook for the industry?
- What difference does performance characteristics of Europe Hot-melt Adhesives create from those of established entities?
Purchase this Report (Price 3850 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245108
Detailed TOC of Europe Hot-melt Adhesives Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growth in Automotive Production
4.1.2 Increasing Demand from the Packaging Industry
4.1.3 Increasing Usage as Substitute for Solvent-borne Adhesives
4.2.1 Decrease in the Demand in Russia and France
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Technology Snapshot
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Resin Type
5.1.1 Thermoplastic Polyurethane
5.1.2 Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
5.1.3 Styrenic-butadiene Copolymers
5.1.6 Other Resin Types
5.2 By End User
5.2.1 Building and Construction
5.2.2 Paper, Board, and Packaging
5.2.3 Woodworking and Joinery
5.2.5 Footwear and Leather
5.2.8 Other End Users
5.3.2 United Kingdom
5.3.7 Nordic Countries
5.3.8 Rest of Europe
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 AdCo (UK) Ltd
6.4.3 Arkema Group
6.4.4 artimelt AG
6.4.5 AVERY DENNISON CORPORATION
6.4.6 Beardow Adams
6.4.7 Bühnen GmbH & Co. KG
6.4.8 DELO Industrie Klebstoffe GmbH & Co. KGaA
6.4.9 DIC CORPORATION
6.4.12 EOC Group
6.4.13 Franklin International
6.4.14 HB Fuller Company
6.4.15 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.16 Hexcel Corporation
6.4.17 Jowat SE
6.4.19 Master Bond Inc.
6.4.21 SIKA AG
6.4.22 THE YOKOHAMA RUBBER CO. LTD
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Adoption of Bio-based Hot-melt Adhesives
7.2 Innovative Product Development To Gain Competitive Edge
7.3 Recovering Construction Industry
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: