The “Europe Continuous Glucose Monitoring Market” research report 2019 delivers comprehensive information about the market ranging from the establishment to the predictable growth trend. Europe Continuous Glucose Monitoring market report provides brief analytical data of the market contenders globally using advanced methodological approaches, such as SWOT analysis, production chain, cost, sales margin, financial details, recent developments. Europe Continuous Glucose Monitoring market report also offers market competitors that includes detailed company profiles along with company product specifications.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245122
In Europe Continuous Glucose Monitoring Market Report, Following Companies Are Covered:
Europe Continuous Glucose Monitoring Market 2019 report will help the industry aspirants in arranging their strategies. The measurements offered in this report will be an exact and helpful manual to shape the business development. Additionally, will Provide historical data along with a future forecast and detailed analysis and also expected opportunities.
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Europe Continuous Glucose Monitoring Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245122
Key Market Trends:
CGMs Prove to be an Instrumental Tool, which Helps in the Improvement of Glycemic Balance
– CGMs are used to deliver a further descriptive picture of blood glucose patterns and trends than what can be achieved by traditional routine checking of glucose levels at set intervals.
– The current CGM devices can either retrospectively display the trends in the levels of blood glucose by downloading the data or give a real-time picture of glucose levels through receiver displays.
– Most of the real-time CGMs can offer an alert to patients, parents, or caregivers during actual or pending glycemic visits, to facilitate timely management of blood glucose.
– This factor, along with the fact that CGM devices are becoming cheaper with the advent of new technologies, like cell phone integration, the CGM market is expected to witness steady growth during the forecast period.
Germany is Expected to Maintain Dominance in the Europe Continuous Glucose Monitoring Market
– In the European continuous glucose monitoring market, Germany accounted for approximately 25% of the market value in 2018. By 2024, the continuous glucose monitoring market in Europe is expected to be valued at USD 750 million. Spain accounts for the highest CAGR of 22%.
– It is imperative that the CGM devices are used alongside insulin pumps. It is observed that there may be a potential increase in diabetes population, which can be directly related to a higher number of diabetic patients using insulin pumps for diabetes management. Thus, the number of units of CGM devices sold is also expected to rise.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
- What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
- What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
- At what stage of development are the key market products?
- What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
- What is the outlook for the industry?
- What difference does performance characteristics of Europe Continuous Glucose Monitoring create from those of established entities?
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245122
Detailed TOC of Europe Continuous Glucose Monitoring Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Continuous Blood Glucose Monitoring
5.1.1 By Component (Value and Volume, 2012-2024)
5.2 By Geography
220.127.116.11 France (Value and Volume, 2012-2024)
18.104.22.168.1 By Component (Sensors and Receivers)
22.214.171.124 Germany (Value and Volume, 2012-2024)
126.96.36.199.1 By Component (Sensors and Receivers)
188.8.131.52 Italy (Value and Volume, 2012-2024)
184.108.40.206.1 By Component (Sensors and Receivers)
220.127.116.11 Spain (Value and Volume, 2012-2024)
18.104.22.168.1 By Component (Sensors and Receivers)
22.214.171.124 Russia (Value and Volume, 2012-2024)
126.96.36.199.1 By Component (Sensors and Receivers)
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom (Value and Volume, 2012-2024)
184.108.40.206.1 By Component (Sensors and Receivers)
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe (Value and Volume, 2012-2024)
18.104.22.168.1 By Component (Sensors and Receivers)
6 MARKET INDICATORS
6.1 Type-1 Diabetes Population (2012-2024)
6.2 Type-2 Diabetes Population (2012-2024)
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 COMPANY PROFILES
7.1.1 Abbott Diabetes Care
7.2 COMPANY SHARE ANALYSIS
7.2.1 Abbott Diabetes Care
7.2.4 Other Companies
8 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: