The “Europe Construction Chemicals Market” research report 2019-2024 delivers comprehensive information and valuable insights about the Europe Construction Chemicals industry. The information available in the Europe Construction Chemicals market report is not only based on the facts but also on the case studies, which analysts have included to convey appropriate information to the clients in a well-versed manner. Europe Construction Chemicals market report includes valuable information to assist new entrants, as well as established players, to understand the prevailing trends in the market.
Some Companies Are Covered in the Europe Construction Chemicals Market:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245123
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Europe Construction Chemicals Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245123
Key Market Trends:
Residential Sector to Dominate the Market
– The residential segment primarily includes elite housing, middle-class housing, and low-cost housing.
– The elite class is synonymous to luxury, and housing is no exception. The demand for apartments, penthouses, villas, and bungalows in gated communities, with world-class designs and amenities, is expanding rapidly. The developers are launching projects to cater to such demands.
– The rising middle-class population, coupled with increasing disposable incomes, has facilitated expansion in the middle-class housing segment, thereby, increasing the use of construction chemicals in the segment, during the forecast period.
– The low-cost housing segment is rising at a steady rate, primarily owing to the various government initiatives to provide affordable housing to the urban and rural poor.
– All the aforementioned factors helps in the growth of the construction industry in the region. This, in turn, increases the demand for the construction chemicals in the residential sector in Europe, during the forecast period.
Germany to Dominate the Market in European Region
– Germany had the largest market for construction chemicals in Europe in 2018, which is expected to increase during the forecast period. Germany has the largest construction industry in Europe.
– German has been continuously investing in quality infrastructure and has one of the best infrastructures in the world. According to the World Economic Forums Global Competitiveness Report 2017-2018, the country ranked 10th in terms of infrastructure index.
– According to industry experts, the demand for new houses is estimated to be around 350,000 per year until 2020, which is expected to boost the construction sector.
– The non-residential and commercial buildings in the country are expected to witness significant growth prospects in the coming years. The growth is supported by lower interest rates, an increase in real disposable incomes, and numerous investments by the EU and the German governments.
– The construction industry in the country has been growing slowly, mainly driven by the increasing new residential construction activities.
– Hence, due to the booming housing market and real estate demand, the construction and building industry is expected to grow rapidly. This is expected to increase the demand for construction chemicals over the forecast period.
Europe Construction Chemicals Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Purchase this Report (Price 5000 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245123
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Detailed TOC of Europe Construction Chemicals Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Construction Activities in the Region
4.1.2 Increased Adoption of Innovative Construction Procedures
4.1.3 Growing trends of Infrastructure
4.1.4 Rising Demand for Water-based Products
4.2.1 Regulations for VOC Emission
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.1 Concrete Admixture
5.1.2 Surface Treatment
5.1.3 Repair and Rehabilitation
5.1.4 Protective Coatings
5.1.5 Industrial Flooring
5.1.9 Grouts and Anchors
5.1.10 Cement Grinding Aids
5.2 End-use Sector
5.3.2 United Kingdom
5.3.17 Rest of Europe
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Arkema Group
6.4.4 BASF SE
6.4.5 Bolton Group
6.4.6 Cementaid International Ltd.
6.4.7 CHRYSO SAS
6.4.9 Fosroc, Inc.
6.4.10 Jiahua Chemicals Inc.
6.4.11 Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
6.4.15 RPM International Inc.
6.4.16 Selena Group
6.4.17 Sika AG
6.4.18 Thermax Global
6.4.19 GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Focus on Sustainable Materials
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: