The “Dyes & Pigments Market” research report 2019 delivers comprehensive information about the market ranging from the establishment to the predictable growth trend. Dyes & Pigments market report provides brief analytical data of the market contenders globally using advanced methodological approaches, such as SWOT analysis, production chain, cost, sales margin, financial details, recent developments. Dyes & Pigments market report also offers market competitors that includes detailed company profiles along with company product specifications.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245180
In Dyes & Pigments Market Report, Following Companies Are Covered:
Dyes & Pigments Market 2019 report will help the industry aspirants in arranging their strategies. The measurements offered in this report will be an exact and helpful manual to shape the business development. Additionally, will Provide historical data along with a future forecast and detailed analysis and also expected opportunities.
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Dyes & Pigments Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245180
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from the Paints & Coatings
– Paints & coatings account for the largest share of the market, and is estimated to be the fastest growing end-user industry.
– Architectural and decorative coatings account for the largest consumption of pigments in their production. Thus, rising construction and infrastructure activities in Asia-Pacific act as the major driver for the dyes and pigments market.
– In addition, public-private partnership (PPP) projects have also been increasing in the domestic construction sector.
– In India, the infrastructure sector has become one of the major focus areas for the government. The government aims to boost the construction of buildings in the country, and it has decided to come up with a single window clearance facility, in order to provide speedy approval for the construction projects.
– All the aforementioned factors are expected to drive the global market, during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
The Asia-Pacific region accounted for the largest share of the dyes and pigments market. The growth of the textile industry in China and India is rapidly increasing, with the availability of cheap labor force. In the textile market, China holds the largest share of about 40%, followed by India, with over 5% share. Among ASEAN countries, Indonesia has a major share of the paints and coatings market, followed by Thailand, where the urbanization is projected to increase to 56% by 2020. Hence, with the increasing demand from the various end-user industries, like the paints and coatings, printing inks, textiles, and plastics industry, the demand for dyes and pigments is expected to rapidly increase over the forecast period.
The Research Document Will Answer Following Questions Such as:
- What are the cutting-edge technologies responsible for driving the growth of the market?
- What are the main applications of the market? What are the growth prospects to the market applications into the market?
- At what stage of development are the key market products?
- What are the shortcomings that has to face to become commercially viable? Is their growth and commercialization dependent on cost declines or technological/application breakthroughs?
- What is the outlook for the industry?
- What difference does performance characteristics of Dyes & Pigments create from those of established entities?
Purchase this Report (Price 5250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245180
Detailed TOC of Dyes & Pigments Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand from the Paint and Coating Industries of Europe and Asia-Pacific
4.1.2 Increasing Consumer Preference for Eco-friendly Products
4.1.3 Rising Demand from the Textile Industry
4.2.1 Energy-intensive Production Process
4.2.2 Environmental Concerns
4.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
220.127.116.11 Reactive Dye
18.104.22.168 Disperse Dye
22.214.171.124 Sulfur Dye
126.96.36.199 Vat Dye
188.8.131.52 Azo Dye
184.108.40.206 Acid Dye
220.127.116.11 Organic Pigment
18.104.22.168 Inorganic Dye
5.2 End-user Industry
5.2.1 Paints & Coatings
5.2.3 Printing Ink
5.2.5 Other End-user Industries
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
188.8.131.52 United States
184.108.40.206 United Kingdom
220.127.116.11 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
18.104.22.168 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
22.214.171.124 Saudi Arabia
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 United Arab Emirates
184.108.40.206 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 Altana AG
6.4.3 Atul Ltd
6.4.4 BASF SE
6.4.5 Bodal Chemicals Ltd
6.4.6 Carl Schlenk AG
6.4.7 Cathay Industries
6.4.8 Clariant AG
6.4.10 DIC Corporation
6.4.12 Ferro Corporation
6.4.13 Flint Group
6.4.14 Huntsman Corporation
6.4.15 Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha Ltd (The ISK Group)
6.4.16 Kiri Industries Limited
6.4.17 Kronos Worldwide Inc.
6.4.19 Meghmani Group of Industries
6.4.20 Merck Group
6.4.21 Pidilite Industries Limited
6.4.22 Sudarshan Chemical Industries Limited
6.4.23 The Chemours Company
6.4.24 Tronox Limited
6.4.25 Zhejiang Longsheng Group Co. Ltd (Losen)
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Rising Demand for Reliable Commercial Products, like 3D Printing Material
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: