The “Cumene Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Cumene Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Cumene market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Cumene Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245234
Scope of the Report:
Cumene Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Cumene market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Cumene market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Cumene market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Cumene market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Cumene market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245234
Key Market Trends:
Growing Usage in Acetone Application
– More than 95% of the global acetone production is used as a by-product of phenol production, which involves the use of cumene.
– Acetone is used in a wide range of applications, such as the manufacturing of methyl methacrylate (MMA) & BPA, and as a solvent in the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries.
– MMA is widely used for the production of PMMA resins, which are increasingly being used for the production of acrylic sheets in the construction industry. Automotive parts and medical devices are other applications of MMA.
– Due to the increase in demand for acetone globally and the setting up of new phenol/acetone production facilities, the cumene market is expected to witness a high growth rate during the forecast period.
China to Dominate the Demand in Asia-Pacific Region
– The demand for cumene in China is expected to rise at a great pace, due to the increase in demand for phenol and acetone.
– The demand for acetone is increasing at a fast rate in the country as a solvent and an intermediate for the production of PMMA used in automotive and medical industries after the extrusion and molding compounds.
– To increase the domestic supply, the China National Offshore Oil Corporation (CNOOC) and Shell have planned to commission a 350,000 metric ton per year of phenol/acetone unit, which is likely to produce around 10,000 metric ton of acetone and 18,000 metric ton of phenol per month.
– The China Petrochemical Development Corporation (CPDC) announced to start a 150,000 metric ton per year phenol-feed cyclohexanone unit in 2018.
– The increase in investments for the production of acetone and phenol is likely to increase the demand for cumene in China at a high rate in the coming years.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Cumene Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Cumene .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245234
- Analyzing the size of the Cumene market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Cumene market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Cumene market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Cumene market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Cumene market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Cumene market.
Detailed TOC of Cumene Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Phenol from the Plastic Industry
4.1.2 Increasing Use of Acetone as a Solvent
4.2.1 Harmful Effect due to Extended Exposure
4.2.2 Other Restraints
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Feedstock Analysis
4.6 Technological Snapshot
4.7 Trade Analysis
4.8 Price Index
4.9 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.3 Paints and Enamels
5.1.4 High-octane Aviation Fuels
5.1.5 Other Applications
5.2 Manufacturing Process
5.2.1 Aluminum Chloride Catalyst
5.2.2 Solid Phosphoric Acid (SPA) Catalyst
5.2.3 Zeolite Catalyst
18.104.22.168 South Korea
22.214.171.124 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
126.96.36.199 United States
188.8.131.52 United Kingdom
184.108.40.206 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
220.127.116.11 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
18.104.22.168 Saudi Arabia
22.214.171.124 South Africa
126.96.36.199 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.3 Domo Chemicals
6.4.4 ExxonMobil Corporation
6.4.6 Total SA
6.4.7 Royal Dutch Shell PLC
6.4.8 Sumitomo Chemical Co.
6.4.9 JXTG Nippon Oil and Energy Corporation
6.4.10 Prasol Chemicals Pvt Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Investments for New Capacity Additions
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: