The “Construction Chemicals Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Construction Chemicals Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Construction Chemicals market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Construction Chemicals Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245259
Scope of the Report:
Construction Chemicals Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Construction Chemicals market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Construction Chemicals market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Construction Chemicals market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Construction Chemicals market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Construction Chemicals market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245259
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand for Concrete Admixtures
– Concrete admixtures are ingredients that are added to the concrete mixture before or during mixing. Concrete admixtures reduce concrete construction cost by modifying the properties of hardened concrete, thereby ensuring better quality during mixing, transporting, placing, and curing. This allows users to overcome emergencies during concrete operations.
– According to the European Standard EN 206-1, the permitted dosage of admixtures to concrete should be less than or equal to 5%, by weight of the cement. However, in conditions of low dosage, the admixture quantities should be less than 0.2% of the cement.
– The admixture is generally added in a relatively small quantity, ranging from 0.005% to 2%, by weight of cement. However, overuse of admixtures has detrimental effects on the quality and properties of concrete.
– Based on function, admixtures are categorized into several types, which include air-entraining, retarding, accelerating, plasticizing, and water reducing, among others. The special category admixtures have various functions, including shrinkage reduction, corrosion inhibition, workability enhancement, alkali-silica reactivity reduction, bonding, coloring, and damp proofing.
– Demand for concrete admixture is increasing at a rapid rate. Manufacturers are responding to this demand, and have started taking action. For example, BASF launched Master X-Seed STE admixture for the concrete industry, in March 2019. The product was introduced specifically for the Asia-Pacific region, as it enhances concrete strengths development and performance characteristics.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– The Asia-Pacific construction sector is the largest in the world, and is growing at a healthy rate, owing to the rising population, increase in middle-class incomes, and urbanization.
– Increasing infrastructure construction activities and the entry of major players from the European Union into the lucrative market of China have further fueled the industrys expansion.
– Chinas 13th Five Year Plan started in 2016, as it was an important year for the countrys engineering, procurement, and construction (EPC) industry. In addition, the country ventured into new business models domestically and internationally, during the year. Although the construction sector slowed down after 2013, it is still a major contributor to the GDP of the country. In 2017, Chinas construction industry developed rapidly, due to the central governments push for infrastructure investment, as a mean to sustain economic growth.
– Furthermore, restrictions on foreign investment on land development, high-end hotels, office buildings, international exhibition centers, and construction and operation of large theme parks have also been lifted. The growth in the infrastructure and transportation sectors is expected to boost the construction chemicals market in the country, over the forecast period.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Construction Chemicals Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Construction Chemicals .
Purchase this Report (Price 6000 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245259
- Analyzing the size of the Construction Chemicals market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Construction Chemicals market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Construction Chemicals market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Construction Chemicals market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Construction Chemicals market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Construction Chemicals market.
Detailed TOC of Construction Chemicals Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Construction Activity in the Asia-Pacific Region
4.1.2 Increased Adoption of New Technology and Innovative Construction Procedures
4.2.1 Stringent Environmental Regulations Regarding VOC Emissions
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 Product Type
5.1.1 Concrete Admixture
5.1.2 Surface Treatments
5.1.3 Repair and Rehabilitation
5.1.4 Protective Coatings
5.1.5 Industrial Flooring
5.1.6 Water Proofing
5.1.9 Grouts and Anchors
5.1.10 Cement Grinding Aids
5.2 End-user Industry
18.104.22.168 Office Space
22.214.171.124 Education Institutes
126.96.36.199 Other Commercials
188.8.131.52 Iron and Steel
184.108.40.206 Capital Goods
220.127.116.11 Petrochemical (Including Fertilizers)
18.104.22.168 Food and Beverage
22.214.171.124 Other Industrials
126.96.36.199 Roads and Bridges
188.8.131.52 Elite Housing
184.108.40.206 Middle-class Housing
220.127.116.11 Low-cost Housing
5.2.5 Public Space
18.104.22.168 Government Buildings
22.214.171.124 Statues and Monuments
126.96.36.199 Australia & New Zealand
188.8.131.52 The Philippines
184.108.40.206 Sri Lanka
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 United Kingdom
126.96.36.199 The Netherlands
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.3.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 United Arab Emirates
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East
126.96.36.199 South Africa
188.8.131.52 Rest of Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Arkema Group
6.4.4 BASF SE
6.4.5 Bolton Group
6.4.6 Cemetaid (NSW) Pty Ltd
6.4.7 CHRYSO SAS
6.4.8 CICO Group
6.4.9 Conmix Ltd
6.4.11 Fosroc Inc.
6.4.12 Franklin International
6.4.13 GCP Applied Technologies Inc.
6.4.14 Henkel AG and Co. KGaA
6.4.16 MAPEI SpA
6.4.17 MUHU Construction Materials Co. Ltd
6.4.19 Pidilite Industries Limited
6.4.20 RPM International Inc.
6.4.21 Selena FM SA
6.4.22 Sika AG
6.4.23 Thermax Global
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Increasing Focus on Sustainable Materials
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: