The “Cloud Identity and Access Management Software Market” research report 2019-2024 delivers comprehensive information and valuable insights about the Cloud Identity and Access Management Software industry. The information available in the Cloud Identity and Access Management Software market report is not only based on the facts but also on the case studies, which analysts have included to convey appropriate information to the clients in a well-versed manner. Cloud Identity and Access Management Software market report includes valuable information to assist new entrants, as well as established players, to understand the prevailing trends in the market.
Some Companies Are Covered in the Cloud Identity and Access Management Software Market:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245294
Scope of the Report:
Reasons for Buying Cloud Identity and Access Management Software Market Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a five-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245294
Key Market Trends:
Single Sign-on (SSO) and Federated Provisioning is Expected to Witness the Highest Growth
– Single sign-on (SSO) is the most recent innovation in identity access management. The compact and highly flexible nature of this solution is attracting a wide range of end users, ranging from IT companies to the manufacturing sector.
– In the case of federated provisioning, the solution is a mix of two separate systems called federated identity and provisioning. Federated identity refers to the standards by which identity management responsibilities can be shared between various policy domains, while provisioning is the automation of all the lifecycle steps required to manage user or system access entitlements.
– The capability of retaining in-house control of user accounts, while leveraging cloud applications and data is the significant advantage that the federated provisioning solutions offer and are driving the immense growth of these solutions in the market.
– Furthermore, the increasing number of social engineering attacks and identity thefts is driving the growth of both single sign-on and federated provisioning in common, especially in the developed countries of North America and Europe.
North America Occupies the Largest Market Share
– Most of the cloud advanced organizations in the world are from the North American region, along with the high number of startups (whose most preferred mode of deployment of a solution is cloud).
– Along with the highest adoption of cloud-based software services, it is also reported by the ITU (International Telecommunication Union) that North American region is very pro-active and committed toward cybersecurity.
– Moreover, benefits, like reduced CAPEX and faster rollouts of updates, are some of the major reason for the adoption of cloud-based identity management solutions in the North American region.
– Major adoption of cloud-based IAM in the region is seen in the BFSI sector, and it may continue to rise, as the credit card frauds and breaches accounted for a major share in total number of identity thefts, as reported by the US consumer sentinel network.
Cloud Identity and Access Management Software Market Report Provides Comprehensive Analysis of:
- Functional market industry outline
- Up and downstream industry examination
- Channels and propositions believability
- Market challenge by key players
- Enhancement suggestions examination
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245294
- Market Dynamics – Drivers, Restraints, and Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – Types, Applications, Regions, and Technology
- Market Trends
- Competitive Landscape
- SWOT Analysis and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
Detailed TOC of Cloud Identity and Access Management Software Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.3.1 Increasing Number of Security Breaches and Related Costs
4.3.2 Increasing Trend of Using BYODs in Enterprises
4.4 Market Restraints
4.4.1 Vulnerability of Cloud-based Applications to Cyber Risks
4.5 Value Chain Analysis
4.6 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.6.1 Threat of New Entrants
4.6.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.6.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.6.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.6.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 TECHNOLOGY SNAPSHOT
6 MARKET SEGMENTATION
6.1 By Size of Organization
6.1.2 Large Organization
6.2 By Type of Solution
6.2.1 Audit, Compliance, and Governance
6.2.2 Single Sign-on (SSO) and Federated Provisioning
6.2.3 Privileged Access Management
6.2.4 Directory Service
6.2.5 Other Types of Solution
6.3 By Type of Deployment
6.4 By End-user Vertical
6.4.1 IT and Telecommunication
6.4.4 Entertainment and Media
6.4.7 Other End-user Verticals
6.5.1 North America
6.5.4 Latin America
6.5.5 Middle East & Africa
7 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 Cyberark Software Ltd
7.1.2 CA Technologies
7.1.3 IBM Corporation
7.1.4 Microsoft Corporation
7.1.5 Oracle Corporation
7.1.6 Okta Inc.
7.1.7 Centrify Corporation
7.1.8 Sailpoint Technologies Holdings Inc.
7.1.9 Auth0 Inc.
7.1.10 Dell Technologies
8 INVESTMENT ANALYSIS
9 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: