The “Cannabis Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Cannabis Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Cannabis market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Cannabis Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245353
Scope of the Report:
Cannabis Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Cannabis market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Cannabis market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Cannabis market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Cannabis market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Cannabis market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245353
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Legalization of Cannabis is Driving the Market
Medicinal cannabis accounts for the majority share of the cannabis market, when segmented on the basis of usage. Many countries have legalized the usage of cannabis for medicinal purposes. Many countries, where cannabis has been legalized, have a large adult population aged 50 and above. This increases the demand for medicinal cannabis, as the affinity of getting sick with chronic diseases increases after 50 years. Many countries, like the United States and Chile, have legalized the usage of cannabis for medicinal purposes; but the sale is illegal in these countries, and hence, cannabis is mostly donated between two organizations on a non-profit basis and strictly for usage in medical practices.
North America Dominates the Market
The cannabis market was valued at USD 14.5 billion in 2018 and it is projected to reach 89.1 billion by 2024, with a CAGR of 37% during the forecast period. The growth rate can be attributed to the fact that various countries are now legalizing the usage of cannabis for medical purposes and various states in the US are legalizing the usage of cannabis for recreational purposes as well. North America accounts for more than 95% of the cannabis market, with the US alone making up more than 90% share of the North American market.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Cannabis Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Cannabis .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245353
- Analyzing the size of the Cannabis market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Cannabis market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Cannabis market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Cannabis market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Cannabis market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Cannabis market.
Detailed TOC of Cannabis Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Introduction to Market Drivers and Restraints
4.3 Market Drivers
4.4 Market Restraints
4.5 Industry Attractiveness – Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.5.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.5.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.5.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.5.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.5.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.2 Crop Variety
5.2.1 Cannabis Indica
5.2.2 Cannabis Sativa
5.2.3 Other Crop Varieties
5.3.1 North America
18.104.22.168 Rest of North America
22.214.171.124 Czech Republic
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
188.8.131.52 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.3.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.3.5 Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Most Adopted Competitor Strategies
6.2 Market Share Analysis
6.3 Company Profiles
6.3.1 Scotts Miracle-Gro Co.
6.3.2 Canopy Growth Corp.
6.3.3 GW Pharmaceuticals PLC
6.3.4 Aurora Cannabis Inc.
6.3.5 Aphria Inc.
6.3.6 MedReLeaf Corp.
6.3.7 Sprott Inc.
6.3.8 Insys Therapeutics Inc.
6.3.9 CanniMed Therapeutics Inc.
6.3.10 Cara Therapeutics Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: