The “Drone Logistics and Transportation Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Drone Logistics and Transportation Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Drone Logistics and Transportation market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Drone Logistics and Transportation Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245186
Scope of the Report:
Drone Logistics and Transportation Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Drone Logistics and Transportation market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Drone Logistics and Transportation market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Drone Logistics and Transportation market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Drone Logistics and Transportation market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Drone Logistics and Transportation market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245186
Key Market Trends:
Freight Drones Segment is Anticipated to Experience the Highest Growth
The freight drones segment is expected to dominate the drone logistics and transportation market during the forecast period. In the military segment, drones are being tested for the purpose of delivering supplies. The US Army is in the process of testing its Joint Tactical Aerial Resupply Vehicle (JTARV) that is meant for providing required supplies to army personnel at wartimes. Additionally, growth in e-commerce has led to the product delivery and courier service giants, like Amazon and DHL, to introduce the idea of delivery by drones into practice. With a lot of investments and collaboration of companies over the use of a drone for the delivery of goods and services, this segment is expected to witness the highest growth. However, the introduction of passenger drones in the coming future may slightly change the market dynamics during the latter part of the forecast period. Boeing, Airbus, and Uber Technologies are some of the companies that are currently involved in the development of passenger drones and flying cars.
The Asia-Pacific Region is Anticipated to Experience the Highest Growth
The North American region currently dominates the market studied and is expected to continue its domination, in terms of market share, over the forecast period. The use of drones for transportation has been picking up the pace in North America, with the United States and Canada taking measures to implement this in the commercial and military sector. Additionally, ease of regulations, like new remotely piloted aircraft regulations by the Transport Canada, may help the growth of this market. Drone Delivery Canada, one the leading drone delivery company signed USD 2.5 million agreement with Moose Cree First Nation, to deploy its drone delivery platform to serve the communities of Moose Factory and Moosonee. The company received Compliant Special Flight Operations Certificate (SFOC) in 2017, which grants it permission for providing drone services for beyond visual line-of-sight operations, and for a specific purpose of drone delivery services. Such certifications and regulation relaxations are expected to help the growth of the market in this region. However, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to have the highest growth in the market studied during the forecast period. This is mainly due to the investments by the Chinese and Indian companies into drone delivery technology. JD.com, a Chinese e-commerce company headquartered in Beijing has been making commercial drone deliveries in four selected regions scattered across China since June 2016. The company announced its plans to build 150 drone launch facilities in southwestern Sichuan province for UAV parcel delivery by the end of 2020. The company also plans to introduce such services in Indonesia and Japan. Similarly, Zomato has acquired TechEagle, a drone startup to create a hub-to-hub delivery network powered by hybrid multi-rotor drones.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Drone Logistics and Transportation Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Drone Logistics and Transportation .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245186
- Analyzing the size of the Drone Logistics and Transportation market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Drone Logistics and Transportation market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Drone Logistics and Transportation market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Drone Logistics and Transportation market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Drone Logistics and Transportation market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Drone Logistics and Transportation market.
Detailed TOC of Drone Logistics and Transportation Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 Market Drivers
4.3 Market Restraints
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Buyers/Consumers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products
4.4.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.3 Drone Type
5.3.1 Freight Drones
5.3.2 Passenger Drones
5.3.3 Ambulance Drones
5.4.1 North America
5.4.4 Rest of the World
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Vendor Market Share
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 PINC Solutions
6.4.2 CANA Advisors
6.4.3 Drone Delivery Canada
6.4.4 Zipline International
6.4.5 Hardis Group
6.4.8 Workhorse Group Inc.
6.4.9 Uber Technologies Inc.
6.4.10 Flytrex Aviation Ltd
6.4.11 Alphabet Inc.
6.4.12 Amazon Inc.
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: