The “Calcium Carbonate Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Calcium Carbonate Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Calcium Carbonate market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Calcium Carbonate Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245364
Scope of the Report:
Calcium Carbonate Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Calcium Carbonate market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Calcium Carbonate market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Calcium Carbonate market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Calcium Carbonate market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Calcium Carbonate market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245364
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand from the Paper Industry
– Calcium carbonate is widely used in the paper mill as a filler material in the alkaline papermaking process. Growing demand for brighter and bulkier paper is the key driver behind the preference of calcium carbonate in the paper industry.
– In the paper industry, calcium carbonate is valued worldwide for its high brightness and light scattering characteristics, and it is used as an inexpensive filler to make bright opaque paper. The filler is used at the wet-end of paper making machines, and calcium carbonate filler makes the paper bright and smooth.
– Both types of calcium carbonate, i.e., ground calcium carbonate (GCC) and precipitated calcium carbonate (PCC), are used in the paper industry. GCC filler material is used in alkaline wood-free papermaking process. The brightness of GCC is 86%-95%. However, PCC is preferred over GCC in paper mills, since it provides better gloss and opacity properties for the paper, and the brightness of PCC is 90%-97%. PCC is the most cost-effective mineral for producing high quality paper and paperboard via substitution of more expensive wood pulp, additives, or other minerals.
– Currently, Asia-Pacific leads the market, in terms of the demand for calcium carbonate in the paper industry, with China being the leading consumer. Increasing demand for paper packaging and tissue products is expected to drive the market in the Asia-Pacific Region. The packaging demand is driven by rapid economic upticks and growing food consumption in the region. The tissue demand is driven by the population growth and improving hygiene standards.
– All the aforementioned factors, in turn, are expected to increase the demand for the calcium carbonate during the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific is Expected to Lead the Calcium Carbonate Market
– Asia-Pacific is projected to lead the market for calcium carbonate, owing to the increasing construction activities in the region. Besides boom in construction activities, the demand for calcium carbonate is expected to be driven by the increasing economic activities, and new investment opportunities in the emerging economies, such as China, India, Indonesia, and other countries.
– China is the largest pulp and paper producing country in the world, owing to large forest reserves (22.5% of the land area). The industry is modern, highly mechanized, and the labor is cheap. Forest cover is increasing in China, owing to the government afforestation initiatives. Meanwhile this is a positive sign, there are concerns regarding social and environmental issues.
– China is the largest manufacturer and consumer of plastics, adhesives and sealants, rubber, and paints and coatings, globally. Majority of plastics, adhesives and sealants, and paints and coatings are consumed by the automotive and construction industry. Automotive industry is the major consumer of rubber.
– Overall, with the demand increasing from various end-user industries in the region, the market for calcium carbonate is projected to increase at a high rate during the forecast period.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Calcium Carbonate Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Calcium Carbonate .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245364
- Analyzing the size of the Calcium Carbonate market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Calcium Carbonate market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Calcium Carbonate market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Calcium Carbonate market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Calcium Carbonate market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Calcium Carbonate market.
Detailed TOC of Calcium Carbonate Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Growing Construction Activities in the Asia-Pacific Region
4.1.2 Growth of the Packaging and Tissue Paper Market
4.1.3 Replacement of Kaolin by Calcium Carbonate in the Paper Industry
4.2.1 Health Hazards Associated with Calcium Carbonate
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1.1 Ground Calcium Carbonate
5.1.2 Precipitated Calcium Carbonate
5.2.1 Raw Substance for Construction Material
5.2.2 Dietary Supplement
5.2.3 Additive for Thermoplastics
5.2.4 Filler and Pigment
5.2.5 Component of Adhesives
5.2.6 Desulfurization of Fuel Gas
5.2.7 Neutralizing Agent in Soil
5.2.8 Other Applications
5.3 End-user Industry
5.3.3 Adhesive and Sealant
5.3.5 Paints and Coatings
5.3.10 Other End-user Industries
22.214.171.124 South Korea
126.96.36.199 ASEAN Countries
188.8.131.52 Australia & New Zealand
184.108.40.206 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.4.2 North America
220.127.116.11 United States
18.104.22.168 United Kingdom
22.214.171.124 The Netherlands
126.96.36.199 Rest of Europe
5.4.4 South America
188.8.131.52 Rest of South America
5.4.5 Middle East & Africa
184.108.40.206 Saudi Arabia
220.127.116.11 South Africa
18.104.22.168 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers and Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.2 Chemical & Mineral Industries Pvt Ltd
6.4.3 Fujian Sanmu Nano Calcium Carbonate Co. Ltd
6.4.4 Graymont Limited
6.4.5 GLC Minerals LLC
6.4.6 Huber Engineered Materials
6.4.9 Maruo Calcium Co. Ltd
6.4.10 Minerals Technologies Inc.
6.4.11 Mississippi Lime Company
6.4.12 Newpark Resources Inc.
6.4.13 Okutama Kogyo Co. Ltd
6.4.14 Omya AG
6.4.15 Provale Group
6.4.16 SCHAEFER KALK
6.4.17 Shiraishi Kogyo Kaisha Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Growing Demand from the Plastic and Rubber Industry for Nano-calcium Carbonate
7.2 Emergence of Green Applications
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: