The “Benzene Market” 2019 report provides market size (value and volume), market share, growth rate by types, applications, and combines both qualitative and quantitative methods to make micro and macro forecasts in different regions or countries. Benzene Market report also aims to provide useful and comprehensive insights into current market trends and future growth scenarios. Benzene market report contains information like SWOT analysis, business highlights, strength, weakness, threats and opportunities of industry.
Top Manufacturers of Benzene Market Are:
Get a Sample Copy of the Report – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/request-sample/14245440
Scope of the Report:
Benzene Market Report Answers the Following Questions:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2024?
- What are the key factors driving the global Benzene market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Benzene market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global Benzene market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global Benzene market?
- Trending factors influencing the market shares of the relevant regions.
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global Benzene market?
For More Information or Query or Customization Before Buying, Visit at – https://www.industryresearch.co/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/14245440
Key Market Trends:
Increasing Demand for Ethylbenzene
– Ethyl benzene is a highly-inflammable colorless liquid with an aromatic odor. It is majorly used in the manufacturing of styrene.
– Styrene is used in the production of various products, such as polystyrene, acrylonitrile-butadiene-styrene (ABS), styrene-acrylonitrile (SAN) resins, styrene-butadiene elastomers, latexes, and unsaturated polyester resins.
– Styrene Polymers are used in various products such as televisions, IT equipment, disposable medical products, like test kits, consumer electronics, like portable speakers, cassette tape housing, etc.
– The demand for styrene is continuously growing in the Asia-Pacific, owing to increased demand for rubber tires in the regions.
– Apart from styrene, ethylbenzene is also used as a solvent in fuels and as an intermediate for other chemical applications. These applications are likely to support the demand for and growth of ethylbenzene.
– The increasing number of applications of styrene, such as in general-purpose polystyrene, EPS, and ABS, have also contributed to the positive trend that is expected to continue.
– Therefore, the aforementioned factors are expected to increase the demand for benzene in the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific Region to Dominate the Market
– Asia-pacific presently leads the consumption of benzene with around 50% share of global consumption.
– This region is also expected to be the fastest growing market during the forecasted period, with increasing markets for end-users like electronics and home appliances, packaging, and construction in China, India, and ASEAN countries.
– The growth of these end-user industries, especially in emerging markets, like China, India is propelling the growth of styrene, which in turn is responsible for growth in usage of Benzene, as it is one of the key raw materials for styrene production.
– Thus, the rising demand from various end-user industries is expected to drive the market in the region, during the forecast period.
Market Dynamics: –
- Drivers: (Developing regions and growing markets)
- Limitations: (Regional, Key Player facing Issues, Future Barriers for growth)
- Opportunities: (Regional, Growth Rate, Competitive, Consumption)
The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Benzene Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the Benzene .
Purchase this Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.industryresearch.co/purchase/14245440
- Analyzing the size of the Benzene market on the basis of value and volume.
- Accurately calculating the market segments, consumption, and other dynamic factors of different sections of the global Benzene market.
- Determining the key dynamics of the Benzene market.
- Highlighting significant trends of the Benzene market in terms of manufacture, revenue, and sales.
- Deeply summarizing top players of the Benzene market and showing how they compete in the industry.
- Studying industry processes and costs, product pricing, and various trends related to them.
- Displaying the performance of different regions and countries in the global Benzene market.
Detailed TOC of Benzene Market Report 2019-2024:
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 Study Assumptions
1.3 Scope of the Study
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
3 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
4 MARKET DYNAMICS
4.1.1 Increasing Demand for Styrene Polymers from Various End-user Industries
4.1.2 Increasing Demand for Polyester
4.2.1 Detrimental Effects of Benzene Exposure
4.3 Industry Value-Chain Analysis
4.4 Porters Five Force Analysis
4.4.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.4.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.4.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.4.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.4.5 Degree of Competition
4.5 Feedstock Analysis and Trends
4.6 Technological Snapshot
4.7 Trade Analysis
4.8 Price Trends
4.9 Supply Scenario
4.10 Upcoming Projects
4.11 Regulatory Policy Analysis
5 MARKET SEGMENTATION
5.1 By Derivative
5.1.7 Maleic Anhydride
188.8.131.52 South Korea
184.108.40.206 Australia & New Zealand
220.127.116.11 Rest of Asia-Pacific
5.2.2 North America
18.104.22.168 United States
22.214.171.124 Rest of North America
126.96.36.199 United Kingdom
188.8.131.52 Rest of Europe
5.2.4 South America
184.108.40.206 Rest of South America
5.2.5 Middle East & Africa
220.127.116.11 Saudi Arabia
18.104.22.168 South Africa
22.214.171.124 Rest of Middle East & Africa
6 COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
6.1 Mergers & Acquisitions, Joint Ventures, Collaborations, and Agreements
6.2 Market Share Analysis**
6.3 Strategies Adopted by Leading Players
6.4 Company Profiles
6.4.1 BASF SE
6.4.3 Chevron Phillips Chemical Company
6.4.4 China Petrochemical Corporation
6.4.5 CPC Corporation Limited
6.4.6 Eastman Chemical Company
6.4.7 Exxon Mobil Corporation
6.4.8 Flint Hills Resources
6.4.10 JXTG Nippon Oil & Energy Corporation
6.4.11 LG Chem
6.4.12 LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
6.4.13 Marathon Petroleum Company
6.4.14 Maruzen Petrochemical
6.4.15 Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation
6.4.16 Reliance Industries Limited
6.4.17 Royal Dutch Shell PLC
6.4.19 SK global chemical Co., Ltd
7 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES AND FUTURE TRENDS
7.1 Downstream Expansion
Name: Ajay More
Phone: US +14242530807/ UK +44 20 3239 8187
Email: [email protected]
Our Other Reports: